Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Dark. His eyes were so dark, deep black pits, just waiting to suck you in. For some reason, some weird reason unknown to me those dark pits called eyes spoke to me. "I want you" and the Lord knew I wanted the owner too.
Stood in front of me was the most handsome man I had ever seen, a 6ft3 dark skinned, magnificently sculpted man, it almost seemed as if God had decided to design this man's face himself.
It was December 25th and my cousin Edmond was hosting a Christmas party, he was the one who did the honours,
"Vivian, this is Ade my good friend, Ade, my cousin Vivian." In that moment the beautiful man smiled at me, his smile was penetrating and it seemed to look deep into my soul, in that moment I knew that he knew I wanted him.
"Vivian, what a beautiful name, only expected for such a beautiful woman" my heart was beating like a mad man, and I needed to come up with something as smooth. "Oh, so we have a charmer do we? Sadly I'm not charmed, thanks though." With that I walked away after giving him the raised eyebrow look many 18 year old girls often gave boys who dropped the, "You're the only girl I'm talking to" line. Before turning off into the hallway, I turned back to see Edmond already introducing another friend to a stunning brunette and Ade smirking at me with that, "I will have you" look. And lord, I knew he would.




SIX MONTHS LATER
There I was on my way to his bachelors pad in Mayfair. In the space of six months I had managed to rid myself of all sense of self control and I loved every minute of it. I was so sure I loved this man or was it just lust? Was it the innate human desire to be loved that drove me into his arms? Or was it the eyes, his eyes that always seem to look so searchingly into my soul?
Ade made me feel like nobody else had ever been able to, when I was with him all my worries were forgotten. Not only was he a blessing who would help me forget my emotional worries, but he also knew how to please me physically, with Ade orgasms came so naturally, it was as if my body was a new undiscovered land and he wanted to explore it and conquer it. By the end of every encounter I was left feeling content, waves of uncontainable  happiness seemed to wash over me and all I could think was "wow". He knew where he had to touch, lick and nibble, to make me breathless, he knew me and that was what I loved.

For the past four months we had been planning a weekend trip to the south of France and the weekend was finally here.
I approached his front door whilst rummaging around in my bag for his keys, before I could even put the key in the lock, the door flung open and standing there with arms wide open was Ade, my Greek (well more of a yoruba) God.
"Iyawo mi, so wa pa?"
Ade had an annoying habit of speaking his native tongue when he was aware I did not understand it one bit, but I had soon come to realise that rising to his teasing always seemed to be a form of entertainment for him and always ended up in me sulking and him laughing and teasing for hours without end. So instead I punched him playfully, smiled and gave him the kiss I had been longing to give him.
Our passionate kiss was interrupted when my phone began to ring, "Ahh must be the Cab driver to take us to the airport" I said whilst fumbling around in my pockets and bag. I placed the phone to my ear and was stunned at the voice on the other line.
"Hello...Vivian? Come downstairs, I'm at the porters desk." Then the phone went dead.
I felt as if my world was falling to pieces, and suddenly I was feeling light headed, I stumbled to the chair and sat down shaking.
"Vivian? Vivian!!!! What is it?? Vivian! Answer me! Viv? Please! Who was it?"
I looked into the dark eyes that had first drawn me in on the day of Edmond's Christmas party. I was searching them for solace, but for once I didn't find comfort, I found liability.
I slowly looked down and whispered the answer he desperately sought after.
"He knows about us, my husband...my husband knows."
Ade was my Heroin, my cocaine, my ecstasy and even though he was so bad for me I thirsted for the high I was on whenever I was with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment